Saturday, 18 March 2017

Jungle jam

A very tuneful dream last night that has left me feeling happy and content.

Along with my wife, I was deep in a tropical rain forest, it was hot and sticky and full of animal and bird sounds. We were stood next to a low hanging branch which had a row of small birds on it.

One of the birds was holding a small circular item in its beak which it dropped by my feet.
I picked it up and saw it was a tiny bongo drum.

I placed it at the birds feet and started to tap out a tune on it with two fingers. The little bird started to dance and seemed very happy.

From behind me I heard the sound of trumpets, and looked to see chimpanzees playing them.
One by one, other instruments started to join in.

There was a lion on keyboards, zebras on base and suddenly a group of doctors and nurses arrived and joined the fun.
The row of little birds danced and sang along.

I looked over at the doctors who all had white coats on and stethoscopes around their necks, they were playing xylophones and I noticed a city Street behind them and saw that I was actually in my own back garden.


09 10