Sunday, 13 December 2015

Wired up

I was in the bathroom of my Nan's old house and my head had a metal bowl on it and coming from this was various wires. The other end of these were connected to a machine which a man was monitoring, it was showing electrical pulses on a screen. 

The man started to ask me questions and each time I replied I started to become very dozy and began falling asleep until I got to the point I was mumbling. I slid down onto the floor and rested my head on the toilet seat. 

Just as I was about to pass out, the bathroom door opened and I stood up and walked into an old style green grocers shop, I saw two boys run past me with arms full of fruit. An Asain lady was sat watching them shaking her head at me. She was upset that I did nothing to stop them. 

I tried to explain to her that it was her shop and she shouldn't just sit there. As I did this I realised I could move because of the wires attached to my head. I then heard two men talking about me, one asked why I was wired up and the other explained it was because I suffer blackouts. 
I then passed out.  

 
09 10