Friday, 20 November 2015

Wedding intruders

I was at home with my wife waiting for friends Geoff and Laura to arrive for their wedding. Bit odd, they are already married. My wife was looking out of the window and I went into the garden as I needed a wee. 

I went outside and stood on some decking, I was about to pee when I heard work colleague Spooner from the other side of the fence. I couldn't see him but knew his voice, he was calling me names and they weren't very nice. 

I couldn't then wee so went back into the house. While I was talking to my wife two kids walked in through the the front door and opened the cupboard under the kitchen sink nod climbed in. A female followed in after them and went into the toilet.  

Not very happy at this I pulled the kids out by their collars and handed them to the woman as she came out of the toilet. I told her the kids had eaten things from the cupboard and I hoped they were poisonous, she then left and I locked the door behind her. 

I then went into the bathroom and started to run a bath. The water was a deep purple colour. 

 
09 10