Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Iron man wallpaper

I was laying on my back putting wallpaper onto the ceiling, it was special Iron man paper too, with pictures of the character on it.  I was only a few inches away from the ceiling, so I was either floating in the air or was in a very low room. I carefully applied the paper until it covered the entire ceiling. 

The next thing I recall I was was about to give someone some money. They asked for £1.55 and I checked it before handing it over. Just before they took it, I started doubting I'd counted it correctly. I rechecked it and it was wrong. 

I started to become very flustered and checked and checked the money again, each time it added up differently. In the end I just handed it over and the person just looked at me as if I was stupid. I'd clearly got it wrong. 

 
09 10