Monday, 23 November 2015

Adams garage services.

I do seem to dream about my car a lot for some reason, last night I was taking it to the garage for a service. As I pulled up outside I noticed the front passenger seat was piled high with rubbish. Alarmed at this I began to tidy it. 

After spending a while cleaning up the car I looked at the clock on the dash and it read 17.30, I looked up at the garage and saw that it was closed. Annoyed that I'd lost out because of the mess in my car I stood outside the entrance and raised my arms in dispare. 

From inside the garage through the window I saw the owner, it was Adam from work. He saw it was me and held up his arm to indicate for me to wait. He then frantically ran around the garage looking for the keys and opened the door. 

He welcomed me in and ushered me to the rear door of the garage. When I walked through the door I found myself in a huge field in the middle of nowhere. The garage had also vanished along with Adam. At the far end of the field was a huge barn, I headed towards it. 

When I entered the barn it was a workshop full of men and cars. There was scaffolding all around the edge of the barn and cars were being driven along scaffold boards, they were close to falling off. As I looked at what was going on, Adam appeared and pointed upwards at my car. 

It was parked up on the scaffolding about twenty feet in the air. Adam smiled and walked off, I had no idea how I was going to get it down. 

 
09 10