Thursday, 1 October 2015

Mad Barrie & horseback tennis

I was in partacabin that was stacked on top of another one, it had been made into some kind of makeshift office. I was chatting with work colleague Barrie, was was laughing and joking with me as he usually does at work. 

A guy I didn't recognise walked in and approached Barrie, he whispered something into his ear. Barrie's mood changed dramatically and he looked at me as if he wanted to kill me. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he knew that I had grassed him up to the bosses for something. 

I pleaded my innocence and denighed any wrong doing. Barrie just wouldn't believe me and the guy that had entered looked at me smiling. Barrie said, "This guy saw you grass". I just replied, "Oh bugger". 

I was next playing tennis with a woman, she had long blonde hair but I didn't know her. She was on horseback and I thought this should work to my advantage. I served and hit it straight into the net, my next service did similar and when I did get it over the net, it fell short. 

The woman laughing at my lack of tennis of skills, soon stopped when her horse bolted and jumped the permimiter fence dumping her on the floor. I smiled to myself and walked away. 

 
09 10