Monday, 12 October 2015

Land Rover Tardis

I had stepped into an old Land Rover that was parked at the side of the road. To my surprise when I shut the door, it was huge. Inside was a double bed, a single bed, wardrobes and a full kitchen. A husband and wife smiled and greeted me. 

From under the covers of the single bed, a teenage boy popped out his head and said hello. The lad had a mobile phone, tablet and several other mobile devices. The husband proudly showed me around the Land Rover and it was the size of a small house. 

I thanked them for the tour and stepped back into the street. I wasn't where I was when I entered. I didn't recognise the area and I was sure the Land Rover hadn't moved. As I took in the strange surroundings, I turned back the the Land Rover to ask what had happened. It was gone. 

 
09 10