Friday, 9 October 2015

Dolls house

I was watching Shaz from work playing with a dolls house, it was very big and had a lot of finely carved miniature furniture inside the rooms. 

Shaz was playing as if he was a small child and happily talked to the small people figures as he placed them in various rooms. One of the figures was an exact replica of singer, Paul Weller. 

Next I was creeping through an old house and walked along a long dark hallway. At the end of the hallway was a closed door. I opened the door and entered the room, either side of the door just inside the room were two single beds. 

In the left bed was friend and work colleague, Sarah, on the right a female I didn't know. Sarah jumped up startled by my presence and said, "Oh god you frightened the life out of me!"  

 
09 10