Thursday, 15 October 2015

70's curtains

I was laying in bed drifting off to sleep and I was in my mums house but as it was when I was a child in the 1970's. It was a little odd as I thought I was still awake and looking at the window in my bedroom. 

The curtains were drawn but they were bright orange with flowers on, very 70's and very bright. I could hear a low gentle moaning from the other side of the curtains as they blew in the breeze. The moaning was a female and I thought I'd scare her away. 

I went to the window and in one movement, pushed the curtains and shouted out a roar. This coincided with me shouting in my sleep and waking my long suffering wife. I laid awake for a short time and could hear the woman moaning again. 

Turns out it was my wife gently snoring and this had crept into my dream and become a woman outside the window. I'd like to point out that my wife was emitting a low lady like cute snore. 


 
09 10