Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Blueberry pie

I had entered a house that was situated in a small wooded area, as I was approaching the house, I noticed a warm orange glow coming from the downstairs window. 

I walked into the front door and found my wife and neighbour, Janice in the kitchen. There was a decorators pasting table in the middle of the room. There was a blueberry pie on the table for each of us. 

From the stairs, which led into the kitchen, appeared a very frial looking old man. He stumbled and staggered around the room before going into another room. 

Janice looked at the old man, made no attempt to help him and just shook her head at him. I then opened a rucksack I was carrying and pulled out a large figure of a policeman. 

I handed this figure to Janice, it had a large chip out of its foot. Janice looked at me and again shook her head to show her displeasure at me. 


 
09 10