Sunday, 30 August 2015

Rent a whore

I had an enterprise going on last night, I was earning hard cash by renting out rooms for prostitution. I wasn't supplying the whores, that was the responsibility of the people renting the room. I was making sure the rooms were ready and then went outside. 

I was approached by my work supervisor, Derren who was using my facilities. I noticed he was being followed by two black men in suits. As they got behind Derren I calmly walked up behind them and shot them both in the back of their heads with a pistol. They dropped dead instantly. 

Derren looked very shocked at this and was about to run away. I said to him, 'I'll tidy this, you carry on with your business.'
Derren continued and was followed into a room by a blonde woman in high heels and a short skirt. 

 
09 10