Saturday, 22 August 2015

Kill Bill

I was entering a house with my neighbour Bill, and as we approached the front door to the house, a Chinese woman came out. She was smiling and laughing at nothing that we could see, she then fixed her eyes on Bill and walked up to him. 

Before I could speak, the woman had stabbed Bill through the chest with a knife and caught his dead body as he dropped. She backed stepped, dragging Bill into the house and slammed the door shut. 

As a result of this myself and my wife decided to hunt the Chinese woman down and get revenge for the untimely death of Bill. We both entered the house, which was dark and cold, slowly and silently creeping around, we tried to track Bill's killer. 

After hours of searching, we gave up and left the house. As we walked away I heard the woman laughing. 

 
09 10