Thursday, 27 August 2015

Ass kicking

I was at work and my colleague, Danger was sat at a table oppersite me, I'd sent him an e mail, mainly because I didn't want to talk to him. He stood up and shouted across the room basically questioning why I just didn't talk to him instead. 

When he stood up, he didn't have his glasses on and looked so different that I was doubting if it was actually him. As I looked at him, I could see his lips moving but could hear him. 

I then left the room and ran up a set of wooden stairs, they were very loud as I assented them. I needed the toilet, fairly desperately that I ran as fast as I could. I pushed open the toilet door, stood at a urinal and just as I was about to releive myself, a lad pushed me. 

I moved across the room and nearly started to pee on myself. I looked around and the lad had a smile on his face, very pleased with his prank. I, on the other hand, wasn't impressed. I then set about beating him to a pulp. I gave him such a kicking, he was left lifeless and bleeding on the toilet floor. 

I then woke up needing the toilet. 

 
09 10