Wednesday, 15 July 2015

The end of the World as we know it

For the second time this week I dreampt about rapper, Eminem. This time at least he managed to stay alive. I was in a prison and Eminem was standing on a church alter and was singing the 1987 hit from R.E.M, 'It's the end of the World as we know it'. 

As slim shady belted out the song, I sat beneath him feeding raspberries to a girl, she just tilted her head back and I gently popped them into her mouth. I then asked her out on a date. 

Lastly I was with my wife waiting outside the entrance to a public house, we were going in because someone had called in a disturbance. We waited outside for the arrival of one of our bosses from work called Biff. As he pulled up in his car, we both entered the pub. 

It was resemblant of walking into a Wild West saloon as the music stopped and all eyes were upon us as we entered. In no uncertain terms we were told to leave and that there was no problems there. 
We told Biff who decided it would be best to just leaver he area. 

Just as we were about to go, my mum walked past us heading for the pub. We told her that maybe the pub wasn't the best place for her to go to and she just replied, "Don't be daft, I always go in here". 

 
09 10