Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Pink shirts & centipedes

I was standing in a high street, it was busy and there were many shops. I looked across to the other side of the street and could see a branch of Barclays Bank. I couldn't make out what it was that was glowing a vibrant pink colour in the window and so I crossed the road to investigate. 

As I looked in the window I saw work colleagues Suki and Gav, Suki was sat behide a desk talking to someone and the pink glow I'd seen was his very bright shirt. I pointed at him and laughed, he caught my eye and continued talking, determined to ignore me. Gav, who was sat at a desk next to Suki, looked at me, rolled his eyes and shook his head. He was very unimpressed with Suki's shirt. 

Next I was tucking my Jack Russell Humbug into bed as if he was a human, which to be fair isn't too far fetched anyway. I looked up and saw my neighbour Ann chatting to my work colleagues Matt and Adrian. She was explaining how her husband had created their garden. 

As I left Humbug sleeping I noticed that I had hundreds of legs, each of them had a different pair of shoes on them. I was actually a centipede and started to walk up the wall. I was amazed I was able to coordinate all my legs all at the same time. 

As I was vertical on the wall I stopped and admired my shoes, I tried to walk further up the wall and every pair of shoes fell off my feet into the floor, shortly followed by me with a thud as I hit the floor. 

 
09 10