Sunday, 26 July 2015

High tech drain clearance

A brief episode last night, I was sat in the cage of a crane with my neighbour John. The cage was on the end of a series of extendable sections that would raise into the air and John was at the controls. As we raised up into the air, John hit a button and the cage became independent from the crane. 

Worried at our sudden departure from the crane I looked over the side of the cage to see that we were being propelled by jets connected under our seats. John was making it hoover above the houses. 
He then pushed a lever that released a long hose that shot high powered air through it. 

He manovoured the cage do that he was able to clear the guttering and drains around houses. I was very impressed. I was even more impressed when we landed and John took he into his house for tea and biscuits. 


 
09 10