Saturday, 18 July 2015

Chinese crumpets & kangaroos

I was in a small shop that seemed to sell most things, along with my wife, we either owned the shop or were working there. We both seemed happy and content with being there. 

A Chinese man entered the shop and in a very heavy accent asked us for something but we couldn't make out what he was saying. After several attempts, it transpired that he was looking for some scones. My wife checked the shelf but we were sold old. 

She grabbed a packet of crumpets, held them up and said, "Scones". The Chinese man was very pleased and we charged him £4.00 for a something he didn't want. I even wished him a nice day as he left the store having been totally ripped off. 

Lastly I was watching a group of kangaroos jumping around, they were massive and looked very clumsy as they hopped about. After a while I realised they were just people dressed in kangaroo suits, which explained their poor hopping display. It didn't explain why however. 

The collective name for a group of kangaroos is a Mob by the way, if you're interested. I don't think there is yet a name for a collection of people dressed as kangaroos. 

 
09 10