Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Black labs

A little disturbing this one, given my love of animals. There were two fully grown black Labradors running around in a field near to me, all looked fine and they seemed happy enough. That was until they got a little closer and I noticed a red patch on the hind leg of one of them. 

I took a more detailed look and found that it was a chunk of flesh that was missing and the red was exposed and raw but not bleeding. I caught a glimpse of the other dog as it jumped around me and it too had a similar lump of flesh missing.  

As I attempted to get near to the animals to inspect them further, more of these red fleshy patches began to appear on their bodies before my eyes. The more I tried to get to the dogs, the more patches appeared only them. I woke at this point. 

 
09 10