Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Slow motion

I was with my friend Kallum and another male I didn't recognise, Kallum had pulled up in a convertible red sports car and then he and the other male had climbed in the back of the car. 

I got in the vacant drivers seat and started to drive. As I pulled away, everything and everyone around me was moving in slow motion. Given that the people and other cars were going so slow I could easily manovuor the sports car around them. 

Inside the car however, everything was normal speed to my rear seat passengers and they gasped at how dangerous I was driving. Knowing this I deliberately got closer to people and easily steered around them. 

From their view, I was going at full speed and driving like a lunatic. I laughed out loud as I swerved around everything as Kallum screamed in the back. 

 
09 10