Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Robot dog

I started off by being at a party held in a big hall. It was being hosted by one of my bosses from work called, Dom. He explained it was very important that it went smoothly. 

I decided to just sit in the background and not get involved, that was until Dom received a phone call and rushed out saying that the Queen needed his help and that I was now in charge of the party. 

Instead of just leaving the party to run its course, I introduced a robot version of my dog, Humbug. He was able to sing and dance and play music from his ears which were speakers. 

I took the party into the roof of the building and robot Humbug danced the night away. I was watching him moon walk when I was suddenly in my mums living room. 

It was dark and I looked out of the window and saw a car stop outside. I saw the number plate just had the letter Q on it. 
I shouted out, "Mum, mum, I think the Queen is here". 

 
09 10