Monday, 15 June 2015

Presidential assignation & killer robots

I was on the top floor of skyscraper and had witnessed an American President being assinated by being shoot on the street below. I don't know who the president was. 

I looked up at the roof of the building I was in and saw that at the very top of it was a remote rifle aimed at the street below. I couldn't reach it and so I sent a drone to it. 

I positioned it hoovering over the rifle and remote arms came out and started to dismantle the gun. As this happened, hundreds of bolts started to flip open on the roof top releasing robots that were hidden in the roof flooring. 

It was at this point that I realised that by tampering with the rifle, I had tripped a booby trap that released killer robots intent on wiping out humanity.  

Before I could stop it from happening, I was enclosed in a metal box with no doors or windows, it wrapped around me in enclosing me in a metal casket.  

 
09 10