Friday, 19 June 2015

Party pooper

I was in a house with a huge open plan dining room that had a table at the centre of it. Along with my wife was our good friend and neighbour Lou.  Lou was singing and said about having a party, I thought this was a great idea and placed an old vinyl record on top of my head. 

The record started to spin on my head and began playing some reggae music, the more it span the bigger it became, ending up with it being about ten feet in diameter. I bopped up and down to the beat and the record wobbled and flapped around my body. 

I was so caught up in the music that I hadn't noticed that the party had been gate crashed and the house was full of people. I stopped dancing and set about asking them all to leave. Everyone was receptive to my request and began to shuffle out the front door. 

One man however stopped in the doorway and was standing still drinking a glass of whisky. He was preventing anyone else from getting out, I approached him and asked him politely to leave. He looked at me and snarled, "And what you going to do about it if I don't!" 

I smiled and calmly and expertly karate chopped the side of his neck causing him to drop to the floor instantly. I closed the front door and returned to the party. 

 
09 10