Monday, 22 June 2015

Carriage theft

Looking back over my dreams, there is one of many reoccurring themes that enter my head. One being that I see trains a great deal, mainly travelling on on and they are both underground and overground ones. 

Last night I was kind of dreaming about a train carrage but I couldn't see it because it had been stolen. I was very upset and amazed that someone had managed to remove it. It was just a train carriage and not the engine, I appeared to live in it and so basically, my home had been taken. 

I could see lots of different people standing around where my carriage had been and I was pretty sure they all knew something about its disappearance but couldn't prove anything. I woke before my dream was concluded this morning so will never know the outcome. 
 

 
09 10