Friday, 15 May 2015

Mr Bean's murderous mission

Bit of a murder theme last night, beginning with me being followed by serial killer Dexter. He was dressed in his kill clothes and was leading a horse, he had that look in his eyes and I didn't want to be on his table. I kept walking. 

I was then watching Rowan Atkinson as Mr Bean, Mr Bean was talking with a man and seemed slightly annoyed by his presence. Calmly, Mr Bean picked up a kitchen knife that was completely purple. I saw that it was the one from my kitchen draw. He then thrust it into the chest of the man, killing him instantly. 

As the lifeless body of the man dropped to the floor, I watched as Bean hid the corpse inside a wall and carefully placed fake book fronts over it to conceal it. He cleaned the knife of blood and then snapped it in two. The broken pieces were hidden in a fake book cover and placed in the wall. 

Just as Bean was about to walk away he looked up and saw a CCTV camera pointing at him. He gave a charctistic goofy wave at the camera and walked away.  



 
09 10