Friday, 8 May 2015

Lights out & minions

I started off by being in my mums living room, the room was as it was when I was a child, complete with orange flowery wallpaper. Got to love the 1970's. 
It was night time and I was trying to get to sleep, I had a blanket on the sofa and that was going to be my bed. 

The room was too bright and so I switched off the two wall lamps at the socket, this did nothing as the room remained very bright. I then began to go around the room switching off various lamps that were all lighting the room. 

I got to what I thought was the last one, flicked the switch and jumped under the blanket. There was still a light glowing and flashing, it was the TV. It was showing that fuzzy snow that used to appear back in the day when TV channels would finish around midnight and just stop broadcasting. 

I decided that I couldn't be bothered to get up and switch it off, there was of course no remote control, none of that in the 70's. 

Lastly I was in a newly built housing estate and I noticed a man and woman having a fight. I was going to go and intervene but about twenty other people joined in and a mass brawl broke out. I was just going to phone the police when I heard minions singing. My wife's alarm is set to it on her phone. 

 
09 10