Monday, 4 May 2015

Cheese tree

One of those dreams that was taking place just prior to he waking this morning, so I have only a brief recognition from my sleep. I was holding a wooden mallet and a chisel and was carefully and expertly carving. 

The only difference was that I was carving away at a huge chunk of cheese rather than wood. I expertly chiseled intricate detail into the block of cheese, it wasn't clear what I was creating. 

I stopped and stood back to admire my work and saw that I had turned the cheese into a tree trunk, in fact it looked exactly like a tree trunk and had even change from yellow cheese colour to look precisely like the bark on a tree. 

I'm guessing my brain interpreted carving with wood and turned the cheese back into timber, but no idea why I'd be using cheese in the first place. 

 
09 10