Monday, 11 May 2015

American Cops

I was in the small Cambridgeshire town of Yaxley, I was walking along the street with my wife. It was just starting to get dark. 

As we stepped out onto a road to cross it a massive American car stopped in front of us. The car was packed with teenage lads, more than there were seats for and they were sat on top of each other. The driver lent out of the window and looked completly wasted. He just giggled at us. 

I pulled him out through the window, angry that he could have run us over, the rest of the lads got out and surrounded us. It looked like it was going to go very wrong, I looked over the street and saw two American cops and I waved at them for help. 

The two cops instead of coming over to help, just waved back and laughed. We decided that the best option would be to run off, which we did. 

Next we appeared to be in a massive mansion and it was our house, clearly we had made it big and was living the high life. We stood in the kitchen and our friend Lee-ann walked in, she asked if she could go to sleep in our bed. 

I thought that she maybe needed a break as she was a recently new mother. I asked her if this was the case and she replied, "No, just that your house is awesome and I want to stay here". Fair enough! 

 
09 10