Friday, 24 April 2015

Slim shady parking ticket

I was driving a London black Hackney carrage taxi, it was night time and I pulled over as I heard a noise coming from the back wheel. Upon inspection, I saw that the mud guard was loose and rubbing on the wheel. I was happy it was nothing drastic. 

As I was about to get back in my taxi, when rapper Emenim appeared looking very serious and he veiwed my mud gaurd hanging loose. He then pulled out a note pad and started to write me a ticket. I protested at this and he said, "It's a clear traffic violation man, you're getting a fine". 

I looked over my shoulder and saw work colleague, Panksy standing there. I looked at him for some support and he just shook his head and said, "Mate you're bang to rights, what can I say". 
Yeah cheers Panksy! 

 
09 10