Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Ilford new world

I was running away from something, I don't know from what or who but I reached a wall that had metal fence on top of it. I pulled a gap open between two of the metal bars and climbed through. 

I tried to put my leg down onto solid ground but fell to the floor about 10 feet below. When I stood up I was happy that I'd escaped whatever I was fleeing from and looked around me to see where I was. 
It was a building site for new houses, all were part built and the parameters of the site were piled high with stones and bricks. 

I tried to climb over the stones but kept falling back down, everywhere I went, I was unable to escape. There was no people around, the site was silent and devoid of life. I was trapped and unable to do anything to help my plight. 

I looked up and saw a sign that said, 'Welcome to Ilford- the new World'.  

 
09 10