Monday, 27 April 2015

Downhill pee

I was at a private school, I was a child also and not an adult as I mainly dream I am. I think I was around 10 years old. The entire school was girls only and I really stood out as the only boy, I was walking around trying to blend in but this was impossible as everyone was starring at me. 

As I walked past a closed door, it flew open suddenly and I was jumped by a group of teachers. They pushed me onto the floor and started punching and kicking me. I recall thinking that private education wasn't for me. 

I was next entering a sports day and wanted to win the 100 metres race. I did this by entering my dog Humbug in my place. He left everyone standing and easily won. To my surprise, I was awarded a medal as the winner. 

Lastly, and this is clearly me needing the toilet before I woke up, I was at the top of a very steep drop. It was virtually a vertical drop and made of rusty sheet metal. I had a watering can and when I poured it down the slope, it contained my wee. As I poured I felt relief from needing the toilet, I then saw Yane from work walking up the slope. 

He walked from the bottom as if it was horizontal, he did it with ease. Unfortunately for him, he was walking in my wee. 

 
09 10