Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Curry night

I had been invited to a curry night by my work colleague, Rich. I wasn't sure of his cooking skills and so I didn't know what to expect. 

I arrived at his flat but noticed it was my old flat that I first moved into in London. A fat man opened the door who I didn't know. The hallway was much longer than I remembered it. 

The fat guy said he had just finished redecorating the bathroom. I took a look and he had installed an elaborate concertina style shower screen. I was very impressed. 

I walked further along the hallway and into a large dining room. There was a big table in the centre of the room and my old neighbour, Sue was sat at one end. 

Rich entered with a tray of food, I keenly went over to see what curry he had cooked and he had prepared fruit. I looked at Rich and my face just said, 'WTF'. 

The tray contained carved strawberries and melon made into various animals. Rich was very proud of his efforts and had a broad smile. I just said, "Where's the curry dude?"



 
09 10