Thursday, 9 April 2015

Anyone for coffee?

I could oddly see myself sleeping in bed, I appeared to be on the ceiling looking down at myself. I was a little fidgety anyway due to a slight tooth ache, but I watched as I tossed and turned in the bed. 

I couldn't see my wife sleeping next to me but knew she was there before I fell asleep. I was then nudged in the ribs by her, she was next to me on the ceiling. She asked me if I wanted a cup of coffee, I told her that I thought we were out of coffee. 

She then handed me a miniature jar of Costa Rica roast coffee, it had a purple label but was the size of one of those tiny jam pots you get in the supermarket. I'd have been lucky to get one cup out of it. 
I then glanced back at myself in bed and saw that I was sat up drinking a cup of coffee. 

 
09 10