Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Lost gun

I had taken part in a huge shootout and I was standing in the aftermath of the battle. Laying around my feet were dozens of dead bodies and the floor was blood red. I was trying to find my gun but all I had was an empty holster strapped to my belt. 

I eventually located it on a table in a room which was like an aircraft carrier. I noticed it was empty and pulled out the clip from the handle and reloaded it with dishwasher tablets. 

Lastly I was shouting at a teenage girl, my language was terrible and I called her some really bad names. She got very upset and walked away from me. I tried to follow her but lost sight of her and walked into a hotel room. 

There was a row of single beds and in each of them were various members of my family, all sound asleep. 

 
09 10