Saturday, 7 February 2015

Timmmmmmmmmay!

I don't have conclusion to last nights dream as it was interrupted very abruptly when I was called upon to rescue a Jack Russell chasing a rat, that subsequently got struck behind the shed. The dog not the rat, but that's another story. 

I was at work and saw my colleague, Sye who was very angry looking when I approached him. He started shouting at me, he said, "You have mugged Timmy right off with that builder you recommended". I had no idea what he was talking about. 

I then saw my friend Timmy walking towards us and I gave him the same greeting I always give him. I shouted, "Timmmmmmmmmay!" Sye still looked on at me angrily and I was still none the wiser as to why. 
It was at this point I was pulled out of the dream by my wife entering the bedroom and requesting urgent Jack Russell assistance. 




 
09 10