Monday, 16 February 2015

Nude puncture

Once again I am naked in my dream, I sleep naked and wonder if this is the reason I see myself nude. That doesn't explain all the other people I see without clothing, but who knows. 

Aside from having no clothes on, I was also in possession of a large cordless drill which needed two hands to hold. Before me was a large inflatable structure that was beflated on the floor, it was flesh coloured and unrecognisable as anything. 

Another man was standing close by, (dressed), he had told me that the inflatable had puncture holes in it and needed fixing. I set about drilling holes all over the thing, which was odd as this clearly wouldn't help fix it. 

I discovered the valve for the thing and drilled it out with precision. The man looked at me and said, "Well, that's buggered it now!" 

 
09 10