Thursday, 12 February 2015

BMW plums

I started off by being at my mums house with actor Chrisopher Ellison, who played DCI Frank Burnside in TVs The Bill. He said he was going to give me a lift home and his car was parked around the corner. 

When we walked to his car, it was a massive white coloured BMW that looked like nothing I'd ever seen before. It was very high and had globe shaped windows on the top where we sat. It was more like a space ship than a car. 

He drove me to somewhere I didn't know, a high street in a town, I got out and started walking towards a shop. I was carrying the large purple bucket that I use to carry hay in for my horses. Inside the bucket was a rabbit and a mouse. 

I was next in my back garden and my wife told me that the tree next to the plum tree was loose in the ground. I went to check and lent on the plum tree just as my wife called out, "Be careful not to damage the plum tree". Coinciding with her call, the plum tree snapped and broke clean off from its roots. 

I was so upset at the prospect of no crop of plums this year, I stood there in shock with the tree in my hand just starring at it in disbelief.  

 
09 10