Sunday, 18 January 2015

Sticky man

I entered a house and met a man walking out and we bumped shoulders, he looked at me and shook his head and continued leaving. From the hallway within the house I saw a room to my left with the door slightly open. 

I pushed the door open and saw a male and female sat on the floor against a wall. The female was sat in the lap of the male. As I approached them, the female rolled over and laid on the floor. I then saw that the man was naked but there was something odd about him. 

His arms and legs were stuck together with a sticky gooey mess. As he tried to lift his arms, lumps of flesh ripped from his body. He stood up and the same happened with his legs. I noticed that his armpit hair was long and down to his waist. 

He also had so much pubic hair that it covered most of his lower body and legs. He had a pained expression on his face and as he tried to move, more lumps of flesh ripped from his body. 
I just looked at him and watched as gooey flesh dripped onto the floor. 

The man then stood with his back to a full length mirror and bent over forwards, he cranked his head around and looked at the reflection of his butt in the mirror. It wasn't a pretty sight. 

  
09 10