Tuesday, 6 January 2015

It's curtains

I started off by being very aware that I needed to pee and was standing in my mums living room, I was peeing up her curtains before waking up and hastily heading down to the toilet. 

Upon resuming my slumber, I was with my mum and she was trying to buy me a car but I couldn't decide on what to have. It had started to get dark and so we started to walk back to her house. 
As we approached the house, I noticed the lights were on in the living room and I could see straight in. 

I asked mum why the curtains weren't drawn. She just looked at me and said, "You know why, I've had to put them in the cleaners!"  Instead of going into the house, mum ushered me past, I had the feeling my dad was home and tried to look in to see him. 

My mum just kept ushering me along the road and said, "He's gone, you know that". 

  
09 10