Saturday, 17 January 2015

House party

A very alarming start to the night, I woke up choking in a smoke filled room and thought the house was on fire. All I did was annoy the dog because I woke him in my panic. It was not real. 

Back to sleep and I was having a house party at a new flat, my mum was helping me move in. The only down side to the party was I'd neglected to invite anyone. 

This was resolved as my mum knocked on the neighbours door, who as luck would have it, was also having a house party and the guests all spilled into my flat. 

I then saw Pipi from work who said he was my new neighbour and began waving his arms around in my living room, there was no music playing and he was displaying his best dad dancing. 

I went into the kitchen and realised I'd lost my mobile phone, I then caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror and saw I had a very long beard. 

This alarmed me greatly and I set about cutting it off with scissors. As a result of this, I ended up cutting my face and I was dripping blood. 

 
09 10