Monday, 26 January 2015

A little respect

Last night I was in the town of Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and I was a police officer. Some local officers were chasing a car full of lads but had lost them. 

I didn't know the area at all and so got lost, standing in a street next to my car, I saw a couple of the lads come out of a house. I grabbed them and informed them I'd be searching their house. 

Inside the house there were about six lads and the place was a typical teenage mess. I sat them all in one room while I searched a bedroom. 

As I half heartedly went through cupboards and draws, I heard the song, 'A little respect ', the 1988 hit from Erasure. I started to sing it out loud and stopped what I was doing. 

I went back into the other room still singing and everyone had run off. 

 
09 10