Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Waitrose meth lab

I was visiting my local Waitrose supermarket and discovered that it was a front for a meth lab. Various areas were cordoned off and staff were cooking up the illegal drug. As I wandered around someone shouted out, "Get him, he's discovered our lab!"  

Several members of staff ran towards me and I immediately turned into a Kung Fu expert and started smashing them with my martial arts skills. I was also able to jump 20 feet into the air and hide in the ceiling area. After a while the staff gave up looking for me. 

I then appeared through a doorway into the main lab area and banged the door to get the staffs attention. They looked over at me and thought they had me cornered. With a click of my fingers, hundreds of armed police ran in and arrested everyone in the room. 
I stood arms crossed looking rather smug. 

Lastly I was entering a small highstreet shop, as I walked in a young lad with very blonde hair was smiling at me. I took an instant dislike to him and punched him in the face. Instead of wiping the grin off his face, the punch made him smile even more, I punched him again but he still smiled. 

I lent in close to him and whispered, "I will kill you". This appeared to work and the smile vanished from his face. As he stood there I delivered one final punch to his face, this knocked him out and I left the shop happy. 

 
09 10