Tuesday, 2 December 2014

God bless you Goliath

On a moving train sat next to my wife I was happily looking out of the window. I was completely naked but no one seemed to notice or if they did, weren't bothered by my lack of clothing. The train slowed momentarily and as I glanced to my left out of the window I saw work colleague Mark, who is nicknamed the Vicar. 

Mark was actually dressed as a vicar and was making the sign of the cross as we passed him. We both laughed at this. 

Next I was in the middle of a battle and I was a soldier. I was with someone else and we had run out of ammo. I then saw a Goliath, this is from the latest Call of Duty game, Advanced Warfare and is a huge robot that you can get inside of. 

We both ran and jumped inside it and I started firing the guns. Instead of bullets or lazer beams, water came out. I then noticed that we were in a huge garden centre and the Goliath was actually a gimmick for watering the plants. 

I got out of the machine and a man tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned around the guy told me that my hair was sticking up. Embarrassed by this I ran to the bathroom to check my hair. 

 
09 10