Saturday, 20 December 2014

Dream mugging

I was dreaming about a work colleague called Spooner, I know that he was talking away about something, and I'd normally remember more detail but something happened to shock me out of my dream. 

I was listening intently to Spooners words of wisdom when suddenly someone put a hand over my mouth and I thought I was being attacked. In between struggling with trying to comprehend what was going on and the fear of my attack, I pulled out of my dream. 

The reason I awoke with such a start, apparently I was snoring and my wife reach a hand over to nudge me and stop me disturbing her sleep. The hand landed on my face and instantly I was dreaming I was being mugged. 

All in all a bit of a surreal experience, funny how real time events can slip into the subconscious.  


 
09 10