Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Toilet rock

I must have needed the toilet in my sleep because I was dreaming that I was sat with my trousers down on the pan. But alarmingly I was in the centre of a large room next to another man doing the same. 

On the far wall were two doors, one was the ladies toilet and the other the men's. From another room very loud rock music was being played. As I listened, I fell asleep. 

I woke, but not for real, in the dream and saw a small boy running laughing towards the toilet doors. He shouted, "I'm going to use the ladies toilet". With this from my right I heard a voice shout, "No stop, you can't go in there!"

I looked and saw Chief Wiggum from the Simpsons chasing the boy. Behind him was a group of women, but they were not in cartoon form like the chief. 

The boy entered the female toilet, followed by the Chief and the women. I looked at the door for a while and then fell back to sleep. 

 
09 10