Thursday, 6 November 2014

Name that tune

I was walking in the deck of an aircraft carrier, at least that's what it looked like. However some elements appeared to be in cartoon. 

As I looked around at my surroundings I noticed objects flying above my head. I couldn't make out what they were, other than large. 

I then from behind my back, pulled out a rocket launcher, I aimed up and fired. Instantly I hit something as there was a huge explosion and airplane parts fell about me. 

I was next in my old childhood bedroom and a woman was sleeping on the floor. I told her to leave and she started to collect her belongings. As she did this I heard music. 

Playing onan old tape recorder was a song by the Raconteurs. I was trying to recall the name of the song, I said to the woman, "Oh what's this called?"  She ignored me. 

Since waking up I have discovered the song was called 'Blue veins' from the album Broken boy soldiers. 

 
09 10