Sunday, 16 November 2014

Deception

With my wife I were outside a club waiting to get in. The club was in fact an old shop that used to be at the local shops near to my mums house and had been converted into a makeshift venue. I had ladies black high heel shoes on as my wife had told me I had to have shoes on to get in. 

We entered the club and it was a ramshackle place that was in effect, a corridor that led to a big empty room. Various people stood around the outside of the room, there was no music. A big muscular man started talking to us, he stated he was gay and had been with his partner for 16 years. 

I noticed my good friend Martin come into the room and do left my wife with the man to chat to him. As I stood there I felt a sharp pain my neck, I looked to see that I had a blow dart stuck in me. An elderly man in a suit was laughing at me. 

I pulled out the dart, walked over to the old man and stuck it into has face, he passed out. Whén I looked around, My wife and the gay man had vanished. I exited by the door that led into the corridor and as I did a side door opened and my wife came out laughing. 

I peered into the room and saw the gay man naked and giggling, there was no one else in the room. Not happy with this I immediately stabbed him in the heart and held the blade as I watched the life drain from his face and then dropped his corpse to the floor. 

 
09 10