Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Tea bags

Apart from waking up with pins and needles in my hands on a couple of occasions, my dreaming involved my mother. Unfortunately she was being extreamly annoying. 

I was at her house and was about to leave after spending some time with her. She did the usual mum thing and tried to fill bags full of food for me to take home. I insisted that I was fine and didn't actually need anything. 

"What about some Tea bags?" No mum I don't need any thanks, was my reply. She then continued to ask over and over if I wanted any as if she wasn't hearing my answer. It got to the point where I had to just walk out as she was irritating me beyond belief. 

Lastly I was dressed as a police officer driving an ambulance. The ambulance was very dirty and I backed it into a petrol station where there were other ambulances parked up. A female paramedic approached me as I got out and asked me if the ambulance belonged to someone called Pete. 

Instead of replying to her I just walked away into the small shop next to the fuel pumps. Once inside I found myself in a carpark on a housing estate. The car park was empty except for one car which was my old car that I have recently sold. 

   

 
09 10