Thursday, 2 October 2014

Talking dog

Initially I was watching a tap on a sink. No idea why, nothing was happening with it, I was just starring at it. Above the sink was one of those instant hot water boilers that you get at work. I pulled the little red tap down and a bright purple liquid started to pour out. 

The liquid was cold fruit squash and it started to fill the sink. I did nothing to stop it as it overflowed and flooded the floor. 

Next I was looking through a window at people eating I a restaurant. Sat at one of the tables was a large German Shepard dog. It was sitting up like a human and using its paws as hands to eat from a plate. 

The dog caught my eye and walked out and approached me. It started to talk to me and I recognised him as my dads life long friend, Crossy. I then started to draw lines onto planks of timber in preparation to saw them. The talking dog told me he needed one block of wood exactly 10 inches in length. 
 

      
09 10