Thursday, 16 October 2014

Lay you down, on a bed of vegetables

I was attempting to plant a flower into an extremely long and thin pot but I couldn't find any soil. My wife was watching me do this and very uncharacteristic of her she began shouting at me that I was doing it wrong and had no idea what I was doing. 

Haven't genuinely never had a cross word with my wife in all the time I have known her, this upset me and I was in shock at her behaviour. Thankfully it was only a dream. 

Lastly, still with my wife, she was laying on top of a huge pike of soil. I climbed up to see her and as I did so, plants started to pop up out of the soil. There were courgettes, carrots and beetroots, all growing at a very fast rate. 

My wife looked over at me and simply said, "It's getting towards winter now, please stop growing vegetables". 

  
09 10