Monday, 13 October 2014

Inflatable Davina McCall

I began by opening large barrels. They were plastic and had tape around the lids which I was peeling off to get to the contents. Once inside them, I discovered animals curled up at the bottom of the barrels. They were like nothing I had ever seen before. 

Some were lizard type creatures and others resembled small dinosaurs. With every lid I opened, a greatful animal would wake up and scrurry away to freedom. 
The last one that I opened was totally filled with something and spilled out when I flipped the lid. 

It looked like a mass of plastic liquid and when it had emptied from the barrel, it began to inflate like a balloon. I watched as the thing blew up with air and towered about twenty feet above me. 

When it stopped and was fully inflated, I could then see what it was. It was a giant Davina McCall, complete with beautiful wavy hair. I stood and stared in wonder.    

 
09 10